Liturgy of the Hours

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Holy Week

As I posted last week, I served as Master of Ceremonies during the entire Paschal Triduum. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to ask someone to take pictures. Preparing for the most complicated ceremonies in the Church liturgy took me a lot of time - practicing servers, consulting our parish administrator / priest celebrant and preparing the sanctuary, etc.

I know that some people in our parish took some pictures but for their personal use. Here are two pictures uploaded by a friend, Mr. RG Mediran (who also posts regularly in his Flicker site about images of saints and churches), in our youth ministry's Multiply site. Both are pictures of the image of our patronness, Saint Mary Magdalene, dressed and veiled in black for mourning the Lord's death before the Good Friday's procession. In the seco picture, you can see the Mater Dolorosa in the background.



Since I'm still completing my requirements for this semester, I will post my 'report' on what transpired during the Triduum liturgies in our parish.

No comments: