Liturgy of the Hours

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Varia

I was not able to post anything since the start of the summer classes. I was in Licuan Baay, Abra for the 24th Cordillera Day celebration for my CWTS1/2. I was able to get track of the recent Papal visit to the United States on the net for sometime before we left last Monday.

I was still disappointed for not being able to have pictures of the liturgical celebrations in my parish of the last Holy Week - Easter Triduum - Easter Sunday because I have no camera. Yesterday (Sunday, 27 April 2008), our parish celebrated the Thanksgiving Feast in honor of Saint Mary Magdalene. I served for five Masses, since I (being the head server) was not able to make a schedule of altar servers for six Masses we had (5pm, Sat; 5am, 6:30am, 8am, 9:30am, and 5pm, Sun). (To the servers, I apologize for my shortcomings).

I miss the Holy Mass celebrated in the Extraordinary Form at the Parish of the Lord of Divine Mercy in Sikatuna. Hopefully, I will be able to attend sometime this May.

Hopefully, I can manage to post from time to time. As I decided before, this blog will focus on the liturgy and current events in the life of the Church.

May God bless us always!

No comments: