Liturgy of the Hours

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To Our Lady

In honor of our past pilgrimage to the National Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo City and the last Marian month of May, I am posting some of these picture I got online.

The Antipolo Cathedral


The Sanctuary


The Cathedra


The Nuestra Senora dela Paz y Buenviaje


Our Lord in the Tabernacle


My parents and I visit this Adoration Chapel after the Mass in the Cathedral.



Here are some more images of Our Lady image during a First Saturday procession from a Flicker site.




Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

No comments: